.

.
Hello readers , I'm Nurul Shahratul Iman binti Roslan or for short Shara. Thanks for reading this blog. After you read please click button 'follow' and 'like' okay. And I'll follow your blog back. For followers that don't have link at their profile , I'm sorry because I can't follow you back. Thanks for your understanding.
With love Shahratul Roslan
__________________________________
SUKA BLOG SAYA ? JOMM LIKE :)
____________________

Thursday 29 December 2011

HE DISTURB ME AGAIN !

Hello guys :)

I feel bad today ! He came again in my life. Someone that I call Shaqeer Shahran. He's my ex-boyfriend actually. Before this , he had bothered me with his called and text. He also posed as my twitter account. Ohh , I was not pleased with that. Untill now he didn't delete that acc. Never mind , I'm okay. Yeahh , I hope so. But , that's an old story. Today , he came to bothered me again. Ya Allah , why he should exist in my life ! Please keep him from me. I beg of you Ya Allah ! I'm not willing to confront him. I'm not strong enough for that.
Help me Ya Allah !

#SHAQEER SHAHRAN , PLEASE GO FROM MY LIFE !

YOU MAKE MY LIFE WORHTWHILE, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment